We started off by depositing money into Dan's bank account and tried to open an account for me, but I didn't have all the identification paperwork necessary to open an account at that time.
Then we bought some curtains for the windows in the living room and the bedroom. FINALLY! Hee hee. They are longer than we need them to be so we were going to hem them at first, but we decided to just fold up the bottom and safety pin them. The folded over part can't be seen from the outside or inside the apartment, so that is an easy alteration.
The last thing we did yesterday was to head to the card store and pick up a bunch of cards that Dan wanted to get.
Today I gathered up all of my proper identificataion and opened a bank account. I also picked up some more safety pins to finish altering the curtains.