Son of a bitch!
Decisions, decisions. Do I wait for the passport and arrive in Halifax tomorrow morning? Or do I say screw the passport and arrive by 5:00 PM tonight in Halifax? And if I ignore the passport, what happens to it when nobody is here to sign for it? Arrgh!
EDIT: I just called Dan's dad and told him what's going on. I will be waiting for my passport and showing up at his house in the morning. I feel better now. Sheesh!