Things that needed to be fixed and/or replaced:
- 4 New tires (The tire that was flat was toast. The one with the bulb sticking out was obviously toast. And the other two had very little tread left. That's probably why I went off the highway and into the ditch in the first place.)
- A new rim (Now I have a spare tire that I can actually use if I need to.)
- A new thermostat (I now have heat in my truck for the first time since I've owned it. Yay for heat in the winter!)
- Wheel alignment (The sudden stop in the ditch screwed that up.)
- Oil change (Because it needed one and they were running a $9.95 oil change and lube special.)
- And a new radiator (The old was was pretty corroded and crumbled to the touch. The mechanic was surprised that it wasn't already leaking.)
I'm broke again, but at least I'm mobile. Everything is back to status quo.