- If I like it, it's mine.
- If it's in my hand, it's mine.
- If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a while ago, it's mine.
- If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks like mine, it's mine.
- If I saw it first, it's mine.
- If your playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
- If it's broken, it's yours.
Toddler Property Laws
I just donated $5.00 to the American Red Cross. I really didn't have it to spend, but I felt that I had to do something to help the victims of…
Do we truly know how much we impact each other's lives? I have asked myself this question many times, but I don't think I truly thought about the…
I've just watched the extended versions of: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers The Lord of the…