Another year older...
I'm another year older and where am I now?
- I'm out of debt and have over a $1,000 in the bank.
- I'm living with my mom.
- I'm disabled.
- I have boyfriend.
- I'm generally happy.
- I'm on medication.
- I live in a senior's apartment complex.
- I weigh more than I want to.
- I have trouble sleeping.
- I have a truck.
- I have plenty of food to eat.
- I have a warm place to sleep.
- I have plenty of clothes to wear.
- My entire family now excepts me for who I am.
- I have over $30,000 in student loans and no degree.
- I'm alive
- I have many friends, who are always there, always watching, and always care.