1. (Very) small breasts on a female. See breasts for synonyms and euphemisms.
2. The nipples. See breasts for synonyms and euphemisms.
3. The sadomasochistic use of bees to sting the penis, which stings are said to extend the duration and intensity of penile orgasms, enhance sensations and increase penile circumference. The bee stings, it is claimed, are almost painless. Two bees are placed in a jar which is shaken to render the bees dizzy; these are then grabbed by the wings and placed each side of the shaft just below the glans-penis and squeezed to provoke stinging. CAUTION: Poisonous venom can have serious effects on about 5% of males. Any of the following symptoms of anaphylactic shock following a bee sting requires immediate medical care:
- a) Difficulty in breathing.
- b) Chest pain.
- c) Dizziness.
- d) Nausea or vomiting.
- e) Edema or general swelling.
- f) Blue coloration of lips.
- g) Weak pulse.
See also: melissophilia; entomocism (erotic use of insects); entomophilia (arousal from insects); formicophilia (arousal from ants).
Wow! Who would have thought about stinging your penis with bees in the first place?